Piano Lessons In Singapore
Have you been wanted to have an inspiring piano lesson? Our Lessons are available both in classroom or virtual piano lesson online.
Do you know what are the best benefits of piano learning? It is proven by scientists from their researches worldwide. By playing the piano one can be benefited in:
- Improving of mental health, reducing of anxiety and depression.
- Preventing of dementia for elderly who can play piano than someone who does not play music at all.
- Raising of self-esteem and boasting of confidence levels.
- Stimulation of brain development especially for young music learners.
- Maintaining of healthy lifestyle of social activities with like-minded musicians when jamming or performing together.
- Optional exam certifications adding into the competencies of personal growth.
- Developing of multitasking skills.
- Improve on self-discipline and patience
Personalized Piano Classes For Various Objectives:
We provide enjoyable and rewarding piano lessons for all ages in leisure and fun namely Pop, Classical and Jazz.
Having specialized in piano pedagogy, we have been extensively experienced in preparing our students in both ABRSM Graded, ARSM Diploma, Dip-ABRSM, Trinity College London, ATCL Diploma, LTCL Diploma, London College of Music, IB(International Baccalaureate) Music Diplomas as well as Music Elective Program (MEP), O-Level and A-Level music exams in both practical and theoretical forms.
Piano Lessons are customized to individuals’ abilities and progressed at their own pace. We provide holistic teaching and meticulously in choosing the suitable course materials for each aged group. Lessons are made available in both regular and flexible schedule to accommodate students in achieving the best learning process.
Piano Lessons For Kids:
Why Learning Piano is GREAT for Children ?
How playing an instrument benefits your brain – Anita Collin
Music Can Help To Achieve Better Academic Results
Neuroscientists have proven when one playing an instrument, multiple areas of your brain engaged and active like a full-body brain workout, this actions will help our brain to function more effectively.
One can improve multitasking skills greatly through playing of piano. This can be achieved reason being one needs split concentration must use both hands, read music, listen to the notes you are playing and work the pedals. That’s a lot of jobs to do at once. However once you become adept to split concentration playing the piano, you will notice your multitasking skills greatly improved.
Advantages also include developing of performance ship and shaping of good charisma for kids. Importantly, their academic learning ability and reading ability will be improved tremendously too. Children tend to do well in Mathematics especially dealing with fractions numbers and ratios as those are parts of the exercises in music theory.
Attention Focus And Logical Thinking
Playing the piano changes the brain in a positive way. While playing a tough piece, those coordination actions stimulates the brain in a way no other activity does. Similarly, you are also improving your memory, attention, speech, language, spatial and math skills, body and emotions. Playing the piano has proven to help improve concentration, which helps in every single area of life.
Motto Skills Developments
Regular piano playing can sharpen fine motors skills as it requires the coordination of 10 fingers, improves dexterity and eye-hand-leg coordination.
The Right Age Piano Learning For A Child
Kids who learn and practice piano at an young age can make structural changes to the brain that stay with them for the rest of their lives. Students who take piano lessons have better general and spatial cognitive developments than students who do not take lessons.
We highly recommend piano lessons to start at 4 years old. Prior to that, we encourage parents to sign up the kids join our young musician course group lessons which is starts at 2 ½ to 3 which emphasize the important music foundation in hearing, rhythm sense, notes reading prior to piano lessons.
Learning at the right age will make learning progress faster and less stressed out!
Is That Ok To Sign Up Lessons Without A Piano?
Sure. Anyone could consider to start a lesson first before getting an acoustic or digital piano.
Students at our academy are able to enjoy the privilege of buying the music instruments at preferential rates from us as music instruments dealer.
Besides, we also offer studio rental to our students at special rates. Hence, the students will not need to worry of not having a piano to practise at home.
Is Taking Exam Compulsory Or Essential?
Music examination is NOT compulsory but it is an essential part when it comes to music education. At time, to prepare student for music examinations is also encouraging the students to have goal setting and inspire them to practice the piano more.
It is advisable to choose a music examinations which is recognized internationally which can be served as a prerequisites requirement to apply for any tertiary educations internationally.
Besides, paper certification has also enhanced the competencies in terms of academic achievement and other applications.
Never Too Late To Start Piano Lessons For Adults
Been always wanted to learn piano since young but do not have a chance. Yes, why not? It is always better late than never no matter how old you are!
At Music LifeStyle, adult piano Lessons are available in individual and group lessons. *Our friendly yet passionate teaching professionals will ensure every lesson is enjoyable. Lesson plans are structured and tailored to students’ learning pace and interests.
CLASSICAL & POPULAR PIANO LESSONS–
- Age Range: From 4 years old to Adults
- Duration : 45mins / 1hr
- Criteria : At your own pace
- Theory : Grade 1 – 8
- Examination Board : ABRSM (Grading & Diploma Levels)
Piano Lessons From Grade 1-8 & Diplomas:
Being twice awarded as ABRSM High Scorers’ and public examination centre, we prepare our piano students from beginner to advance diplomas in both practical and up to Grade 8 in music theory.
What Are The RISK of Engaging An Unknown Private or Home Tutor?
- No quality surveying being conducted on the tutors.
- The tutors might not be qualified or obtained a very minimum qualification.
- They might have not gone through proper teaching training for music educations.
- Parents lacked of knowledge to access private tutor if they are using the right teaching methods.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Music LifeStyle for piano lessons:
- Our educators are strictly and meticulously audited and selected
- We are highly qualified and well trained on music pedagogy
- Correct techniques, postures and musicianship are being taught.
- Organizing and creating lots of exposure opportunity for both in-house and public performances.
- World Class Music Advisors in proving music masterclasses and top-notched teaching guidance.
- Specialized in IB, Intensive Piano Lessons & MEP O-Level and A-Level Piano Exams preparation.
- Being ABRSM public exam centre means a lot to the students, it boasts students’ confidence level for exam preparation and most importantly result achievements.
- Students get to enjoy special privileges to purchase instruments for brand new Yamaha and Bosendorfer music instruments.
- Grooming of students to be music educators to ensure correct teaching techniques being taught to others.
- Alternative virtual live piano lessons allow students to have quality lessons with our music professionals without traveling.
Embark On The Best Piano Lesson By Filling Up The Form