Piano Lessons for Kids
Do you want your kids to learn a life skill like Playing a Piano and yet having fun? If the answer is yes, then you are in the right place, as we are all professionally trained teachers that are very experience and are able to make all our lessons fun and practical. Your kids are in good hands and you can see your kids playing a very nice song with the Piano in no time.
Are you wondering if they are too young to learn the Piano? Well, the piano is one of the easiest musical instruments to start with, even for children as young as 4 years old.
Young children have a short attention span and teaching modules need to be as simple as possible. In fact, plenty of interaction during lessons helps them focus too.
Without a good piano teacher, they get bored, lose interest and you may even think that they do not have any musical talent. That is why it is important to engage experienced teachers like the ones we know, who specialize in kids’ piano lessons and can prevent all of the above from happening.
With our piano lesson, you can expect:
- Fun And Interactive Exercises To Train Motor Co-ordination Skills
- Flash Cards, Fun Games And Many More To Make Learning Fun
- Personalized Piano Coaching Sessions Designed According To Your Kid’s Learning Styles
- Feedback About Your Kid’s Progress During Piano Lessons So That You Can Learn About The Challenges And Talents That Your Child Has
Lesson 1 – Building A Strong Keyboard Foundation
- Interactive games for mastering the correct posture and finger techniques in playing the piano
- Secret tricks on keeping the fingers curved and nimble for playing the keyboards
- Playing the first song on the keyboard by substituting musical notes with finger numbers to make your child excited and passionate about the keyboard!
Lesson 2 – Excelling In the Keyboard Basics
- Learning the basics of the treble and bass staffs
- Fun games to memorize the notes names and values and the keyboard keys that correspond
- Putting it together, practicing a simple song
Lesson 3 – Accelerating Keyboard Momentum
- Using mind association to introduce and interest your child in the different musical symbols.
- Controlling the keyboard dynamics, through reading the musical symbols and adjusting the keyboard loudness or softness.
- Practicing the keyboard fundamentals with several simple songs. Now, you can see your child performing like a keyboard player already!
Lesson 4 – Master Keyboard Scales and Intervals
- Teaching them the keyboard major, minor scales and minor intervals
- Attempting these intervals on the keyboard and practicing more challenging songs.
- Rehearsing the different versions of musical notes on the keyboard.
Lesson 5 – Mixing It Up Like A Proper Keyboard Player
- Introduction to the primary and common chords.
- Combining vocal singing and keyboard playing together.
If you still have any burning questions to ask us, feel free to contact us and we will love to answer to all your questions by our friendly staffs and teachers.